More Ways to Save on High Quality Indoor Comfort.
At LBA Air Conditioning, Heating, & Plumbing, we work with the local utility companies, Lennox, and other manufacturers to help you get the most home comfort system for your money through available incentives and rebates.
During the new system proposal process, we’ll let you know what’s currently available and, where appropriate, fill out the necessary paperwork to be certain you get every rebate dollar you’re entitled to.
KCP& L (Missouri Only)
- $850 instant rebate off 16.00 SEER or above
- $650 instant rebate off 14.00 SEER or above
MGE (Missouri Only)
- $200 on any 90%+ efficient furnace
- $300 on any 96%+ efficient furnace
- $25 on programmable thermostat if installed with furnace
- $200 on Energy Star Boiler
- $50 on .62-.67 efficiency tank water heater
- $125 on .68-.80 efficiency tank water heaters
- $200 on .80 or more efficiency tank water heaters
- $200 on .82 or more tankless water heaters
Independence Power and Light
Independence Power & Light offers rebates for air conditioning, heat pump, and heat pump water heating systems.
Rebates are available for existing and new single- and multi-family homes.
Dollar Amounts for Rebates:
- For central air conditioners, dollar amounts range from $109 to $384
- For heat pumps, dollar amounts range from $259 to $701
- For heat pump water heaters, dollar amount is $300
Click here for all the program details.
BPU of Kansas City offers rebates on the purchase of the following types of home comfort equipment:
- Replacement AC systems
- Electric water heaters
Rebate amounts are based on a number of factors, including SEER ratings, system size, and tank size for water heaters.
Click here for program specifics.
When it comes to updating your home with a new and improved HVAC or hot water system, LBA is here to help you every step of the way.913-227-4601
Click here for a free equipment quote or to request service